Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy Nu-merological Year 9!


Well, welcome to 2007.

it's not the real new year, this begins in Spring with the first sign Aries (lambs, sap rising, and birth!). But we are in a new numerological vibration. A 9 Year - the Year of Closure as I like to call it.

Of course we're all at various stages of our own personal cycles. I have a new Tarot Column for a 2007 Overview at Rainbow Network you may enjoy (see which card I drew for you for the year ahead). Up this week only after which I'll try and get it onto my website (email me if you click the link and it's just the usual forecasts which means you missed it, and I'll get it to you!)


Also, I have some offerings for Personal Readings and some 2007 Reports at my website - which itself has birthed itself into a new form to flow with the changes.


Wherever you go, whatever you may do, may the wind be behind you, or if in front, gusty enough to blow your hair like a slo-mo movie star.

And I look forward as always to sharing more with you individually and collectively this new numerological year!

Much Love,
Neil

No comments: