Thursday, October 13, 2005

Welcome to the New World Astrology Forum!

Greetings Planet Earth!

With so much going on planetary-wise, and with so many new radio faces and places asking so many old and new questions, I thought it about time to join the 'blogging' world and set up my own place where you can gain access into my personal journey.

Here you'll find new pieces of information as I research and discover them. You can add your own thoughts or pose a question and generally share in the flavor of my website which has always been as a collection of information, pooled energy and shared ideas, thoughts, opinions and knowledge.

So, welcome, it's now Oct 13 2005 on the old, old calendar we are currently using. We're entering a New Night in the Mayan Calendar (the fifth night) which begins in Nov 2005.
We are headed towards a Lunar Eclipse in Aries on Oct 17 and Mars is currently Retrograde in Taurus. Phew. Let's just say this year doesn't end on a quiet note.

I look forward to sharing more with you as and when it downloads into my hard-drive brain. It is currently 6:01am and Uranus electrifies me to stay up all night once more. I'm glad of it, since it gave me a chance to connect with you in this way.

Here's to the Adventure!
Love,
Neil

No comments: