Saturday, October 14, 2006

Sample Reading Special!


I get a lot of emails and questions from people I meet out and about asking what Astrology is, what it can do for them, and what someone's Chart can say about their personality and life.

What better way than to sample Astrology in action! That's why I'm offering for a limited time a Special Sample Reading of your Astrological Birth Chart to show you what I do, and what Astrology can do for You!

These Special Readings are 20 minute interpretations of your Birth Chart for just $40 - and can be held over the telephone or you can receive a copy of the recording. Or both.

Each interpretation is unique to you and these Readings will show you how accurate, insightful, fun and enlightening Astrology really is.

I hope to give you a glimpse of why I dedicate so much of my life and time to this field -because I value it and have come to respect what it offers us. In 20 minutes you'll be surprised what Astrology can show you about yourself, your life and your path.

You can sign up here to schedule your own Reading.

I know you'll enjoy your Reading and I look forward to sharing more about the
wonderful world of You!



Love,
Neil

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I've had a reading with Neil, and he is terrific. Highly recommended!
Shawn