Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Dec 22: Global Orgasm Day


I was waiting for someone to come up with this idea. I think it's beautiful.

A Global Orgasm Day - Dec 22 2006

Mass energy, from everyone on the planet, can effect massive change. Everyone on the planet using the Love Vibration in an Orgasm (the ultimate act of surrender) to bring more Peace to the planet. At a time pivotol to Humanity's future. Wonderful.

I'll not list suggestions for THIS event....where's the fun in that?

Enjoy! And..um...I'll be thinking of you?..

Love,
Neil

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do I sign up for that??? How beautiful would that be!

Happy Thanksgiving Neil to you and yours... from your friends to the North of you...

Ciao,
KC

Neil D Paris said...

Hey KC - click the Blue Link at the post and you can watch a video about it and join in! great to hear from you, and a Happy Thanksgiving to you!
Neil