Sunday, December 06, 2009

Encore Class! SATURN: YOUR ASTROLOGICAL ACHILLES HEEL: Dec 15


This class was such a success that many of you were unable to sign up because it was full. So I am bringing this one back before the end of the year. I feel the information is pertinent for now, as we move into a new Saturn Cycle, and armed with this information you can blow through your fears, walls, and hang-ups and make 2010 a year of success and celebration - as you get to truly be yourself, no-holds-barred.

Sign up here (search: NEIL D PARIS)
Dec 15 4.30pm-5.30pm Pacific.
Teleconference Class, from anywhere!

See you there!
Love,
Neil


Last Class Reviews:

"...SO much info! Put so many things into place
for me. Thank you for doing what you do!..."

"Amazing class. You reinforced what
I know I have to work on, and surprised me into remembering
what I am already great at!
Thanks for the dedication to outstanding classes."

"....A Packed Hour. Can't wait for your next one!"

No comments: