Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekly Scopes every Monday!



The Weekly Scopes are posted at the site every Monday.  Read them here! Each week I'll give you an update on the alignments affecting all signs.

If you join me on Facebook you will receive a Free copy of your Birth Chart along with free videos on how to interpret it. And you'll be automatically entered into the draw for a Free Mini-Reading every week!

Also if you haven 't already signed up, join me for the 2013 Annual Subscription, which comes with 12 free issues of my unique Star Notes newsletter, began by Linda Goodman back in the 60s and now updated with current info, articles and valuable coupons you won't find anywhere else. And a free $35 gift certificate. As my way of saying thanks for supporting the work I do - this is my full time job, and you help me to continue sharing with everyone. Subscriptions are just $25!

Sign up here

Enjoy!

Your astrologer,
Neil
www.NewWorldAstrology.com





No comments: