Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Astrological Sex Survey

Calling all guys!

I need your help for a new upcoming book on Men and their Mars - what men seek sexually, what gratifies them, who they are attracted to and what they like doing in and out of bed.

Am I nosy? Always - but it's all for a good cause - it's anonymous, and I am gathering notes on the whole crazy business of sex and attraction. I know we'll all be surprised with the results.

What better season to ask sexual questions and what better time to launch this venture then under a New Moon in Scorpio, the sign of sex and research. So i put this out there to you now.

Check out the main site for more details, or email me your birth date, what type of person you're attracted to, and what you like to do sexually. (or fill out the form on my site - it's faster!) Simple. I don't need names, and it's all confidential so spill the beans please, in as much detail as you can muster.

I'll give a signed copy of the final book and free readings to an email address I randomly select after the survey is over. I'll run it for six-months, so please jump on board.

Many Thanks guys!

Love,
Neil

No comments: