Tuesday, January 30, 2007

New Year: Specials end Jan 31!


As a reminder, the two Specials currently on offer end in two days (Jan 31) :

You can check out your 2007 year ahead, with a look at your Life Path, your soul's journey, and an overview of your entire Chart (along with a free Transit Report) for $150 (normally $210) Order here

And you can receive the two Year Ahead Reports on offer (your birthday Solar Return and the Year Ahead 2007 Report) both together for $40 (normally $70). Order here.

These Readings and Reports give you everything you need to get on track, work out where you're trying to get to and how to move towards what you truly want, as opposed to repeating old patterns. This year is about breaking free, and these will help you rediscover your true Life Path.

Hope you're all enjoying 2007 so far - already we're all being urged to make some pretty significant leaps.

Here's to your own amazing changes!

Love,
Neil

1 comment:

Doreen said...

I highly recommend a reading from Neil. Sharp and insightful, he cuts to the chase. I usually do my own work with my chart, but I had a situation for which I needed another pair of eyes and consulted him. It was one of the best readings I've ever had and helped me understand my situation in fresh ways. These specials are a great value. (...and this was an unsolicted comment!) --Doreen