Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Secret...


At the recent grand opening of Darshana Books in Los Angeles, I was blessed to watch The Secret (thanks so much Molly) and wanted to mention it here as a recommendation to all who read this blog or who stumble across these words.

The Secret outlines the principle of creating our reality by using the mind and the Law of Attraction. It's a must see, in my opinion. It brings together all metaphysical works including my own work through Astrology that we bring to us who we are. Change your vibration and you change that which you attract. Desire something? Become it. And you'll have it.

See it, enjoy it, feel it, be it. And stop by Darshana Books and tell Molly you heard about her splendid store from this Blog. You can pick a copy of the film up there or if you can't wait, grab a copy from a friend, rent it, or view it at their website.
Money well spent, I'd say.

Enjoying creating the reality you choose instead of reacting to those things you'd rather not experience any longer. That's the old way and the New Way is already here. Get with the program!


Love,
Neil

1 comment:

Janet said...

I absolutely love this movie! We have watched it several times and each time I get more out of it. I am a firm believer that we create our own lives by what we think.