Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Forecasts are up! Feb 26 - March 4


Forecasts can be read here.


This is an interesting week with Mercury retrograde still and now Saturn and Neptune opposing each other.

The past is returning to be dealt with once more.

We also are being urged to deal with our issues, our buttons, our touchy spots.

Amazing growth and amazing change. We'll be somewhere totally new soon enough, so ue the Moment fully for the gift it is, to change your paths to something more fun.

And as always....Feel Good.

Love,
Neil

3 comments:

InaWhirple said...

Interesting observations, and like my fav, Michael Lutin, on the right wavelength.
and cute to. to bad you are south of the border...(I am sure your dance card is full, though)

Neil D Paris said...

Thanks Ian!

I wish my dance card was full, I need to get out and dance more ;) Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts, always appreciated! Hope you're enjoying things in your corner of the world.

InaWhirple said...

Yes, well practicing astrology and tarot, never mind all the rest of your hats, is a full time job. I dabble in both, but don't want to want to hang out a sign, for fear of being overloaded.(Saturn in Pisces in the 7th)

where and with whom did you study astrology?

As far as acting is concerned, is that TV or film or stage?

Being a Sagg, I am currently enjoying Jupiter in my sun sign, after a good while of Pluto in Sagg.... let us know if you are ever up in Canada for speaking engagments.
cheers
Ian