Friday, August 02, 2013

Free $10 Voucher for Star Notes subscribers!



Since the fire in May, I have been unable to keep up with the Star Notes newsletter, sent out to those of you who signed up for the 2013 subscription. The 10% discount promised you all year long I can no longer honor due to the store being redesigned also. But the prices for all the New Reports (arranged by category now!) are the Best Value Anywhere Online at a 300% discount now instead!

If you were one of my paid subscribers to the Star Notes newsletter simply remind me with an email to Neil@NewWorldAstrology.com with STAR NOTES in the subject heading and I will send you a $10 voucher to use for the New Reports at the store.   (I'll know when I see your name, so no trying to sneak yours in if you didn't pay the $25 subscriber fee at the start of the year!).

Thanks for your understanding and I hope you enjoy your gift!
Your Astrologer,
Neil
www.NewWorldAstrology.com

No comments: