Wednesday, July 08, 2009

SPECIAL: Karmic Insight Report $15

Since the Lunar Eclipse is asking us to release things from our past and present that no longer serve us, it is a great time to have a look back at our soul's journey to reveal clues about what we already know, regarding karmic residue, issues you're still carrying, and a carry over from other lifetimes.

Your Karmic Insight Report is unique to you, based on your Chart. From now until Sunday, you can order your own for just $15.

I love this Report, I drew a few up for some friends recently, and it opened up a lot of doors, made me smile, raise my eyes, laugh, and learn a heck of a lot about them. Truly great stuff. I know you'll love your own.

Prepare to find out your gifts, strengths and some of those annoying traits you have that keep tripping you up. Here's how to release them.

Check out your own Karmic Insight Report! (You'll find the Report at the bottom of the page).

Enjoy - and let me know what you think!

Love,
Neil

No comments: