Monday, June 29, 2009

July Scopes & Neil-Scape Audio

For those who were curious as to my surgery, I went in for a Fistulotomy. Not pleasant but it could have been worse. It is a very sensitive area of course, so I am sore but rest helps and meditation is also very beneficial. How symbolic of a Pluto opposition 'removal' during the New Moon. As with everything...right on track.

I'm out of commission for in-person Readings, but am able to continue my telephone schedules for those who wish to check-in. You can order at the site as usual.

In other news, my Neil-Scape audio forecast will be up at the main site for July, you can listen to me telling you about July's alignments, including the Cancer Eclipse on Jul 22. And also the written Monthly Scopes will be up also, just look for both links at the Main Menu at the site.

Thanks for your healing thoughts, and well wishes, it all helps - stay tuned for my full recovery and I'll be seeing in you person soon.

Love for your own Healing wherever you feel you need it,
Your Astrologer,
Neil
www.New World Astrology.com

1 comment:

Posh said...

Feel better Neil. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery.