Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Solar Sign Symbolism

I thought I'd share a little sign symbolism for how my own day mapped out, as far as the Aries Solar Eclipse went today, as an example of how planetary energies play out collectively as well as individually.

Today, here in Los Angeles, i went to the photo lab to proof my Headshots. As I waited for the Number 2 bus that would take me down Sunset Blvd (next to a woman wearing a bright RED (red is Aries color) cardigan sucking on a lollipop (Aries childlike nature) that of all the days it was the perfect one to pick up the photos - headshots - Aries rules the Head and the word 'shots' seems so fittingly Arian - Aries relates to gunshots, firepower. Speaking of FIRE (Aries element) a Fire Engine blared past moments after my mind was thinking along these lines.

I'm sure there were a lot of other symbols that I somehow ignored or walked straight past, but it's hard with so many errands to run to keep track of them all. Later in the evening I met up for friends and went to eat Thai food. My buddy ordered some seafood soup that was served in a metal platform with its own bunsen burner - the flames were pretty high and he couldn't blow them out (my eyebrows were narrowly missed). A fitting end to a day of springtime sun, heat and Aries Eclipse energy.

I'll post more on the incomings news related to this period. I hope you enjoyed a day focused solely on yourself!

Love,
Neil

1 comment:

miss.nymphee said...

How did you end up oon my page...:)

Nice blog you have here...:)

Regards from slovenia