Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Blocks to Imagining...



I've been reading some Paul Williams lately, and you'll find quotations I think worthy of inclusion here, in this blog. I hope you enjoy them and they trigger some awareness in you, as they have done for me.

"A lot depends on what we imagine is possible.
Is it possible for me to be loved?
To be free of money anxieties? To be honest about my feelings?

Before asking what it takes for you to get what you want, ask first,
what will it take for you to be able to imagine that this is possible?
Put some energy into imagining it, work on the obstacles that come up.
After you overcome the obstacles that keep you
from being able to imagine it,
other obstacles tend to fall away."

Paul Williams

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be loverly! If we let our imagination take us to new heights and new realities.

Thank you so much for your scopes, your blog, and your constant reminders of our spiritual selves.

Marti

Neil D Paris said...

Thanks Marti!
Yea, if only sometimes we could even imagine the possibilities we'd be a step closer to experiencing them, takes practice I think, we're so equipped as humans to seeing the negative possibiities first it seems!