Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Healing your Eyesight




If you want to do the same thing as I am currently - taking off your glasses or contacts and working through the original issues that caused you to need them - then these books may help you on your journey as they are with me.

Relearning to See has been a great addition to my reading, since it reveals how most eye issues can be brought about by Bad Visual habits - the way we sit at a computer, the way we read.

The book claims that everyone with contacts or glasses or other eye issues have tight necks. It's true in my case, how about you? Massaging your neck and shoulders can help bring more blood to your eyes. So can dietary habits (who eats too much sugar, another potential problem?)

I noticed out the other day that my distance vision is improving and it's exciting. it's less about eye exercises and about changing the daily habits that cause bad vision. I've bumped up my monitor so it's more eye level and I move my neck more and BREATHE more instead of staring when doing close up work, while holding my breath.

What does this have to do with Astrology - well, we're in a Neptune phase as you saw in my last blog, but more so, I am sure many of you have contacts or glasses, and since you're reading this at a computer, it's worth checking to see if you have created bad vision habits for yourself.

It's been SO nice taking off my contacts, annoying yes and I'm working through this, but at the same time I have noticed a vast improvement and confidence, and more sunshine has been a beautiful thing too.

Love,
Neil

No comments: